Selling 212 Def. [Paypal]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
18$ for all
I have a new stock of 300 or so def.
26$ for alllll
0.10 each or no. I have 309 def at the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by flashgamer101 View Post
0.10 each or no. I have 309 def at the moment.
Remember to use an OMM (Official Middle Man) for a safe transaction.

You can add me on Skype through my signature of by adding me manually.

Skype: precisiongaming
Just bought $25 contacted fast. I went first and all went well. Would recommend.
Lol for 25$ and i was offering 26$

You kinda seem fishy
Quote Originally Posted by lioxwolf View Post
Lol for 25$ and i was offering 26$

You kinda seem fishy
He meant $2.50 for 25 def.

Anyways still got tons of def.
Vouch for this guy ty, will buy more later
flashgamer101, I do not speak English, could you send me a PM with value 40 def pots and how can we do to close the deal? grateful
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?