Dubbed or Subbed?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Dubbed or Subbed?
Me? 100% a subbed.

Dubbed disgusts me to the core #NoExaggeration
But weird thing though, I watched all of Full Meta Panic (all seasons) with dubbed and after rewatching it subbed a couple weeks back, I find that the dubbed just seems to fit better (idk why). Maybe just I got used to it.

Anyway, I want to see who likes subs or dubs or both??? (for the hearing-impaired)
sub is always better
I prefer subs, but I can live with decent dubs. With subs you get two for the price of one, and you get the creators' intended delivery
Subbed

Only dubbed versions I can tolerate are of Blue Exorcist and Naruto lol
Dubbed because im slow as shit at reading and sometimes find subs hard to keep track of but usually I don't mind
SUbbed on 99.9999999999% of the cases.
Dubbed works fine on a few animes and on english.
Subbed BUT you can have a few anime that are as good in DUB.

Generally these are the "classics", like Cowboy Bebop or Ruro-Ken. But for just about every NEW release, sub is entirely better.

It's not only the translation, but the tone and delivery. You can watch shows like Black Lagoon or PSG, and get an entirely different show in Dub.
Subbed definitely, usually after i watch it subbed i just looked at it dubbed because dubbed sounds stupid
Either one, I don't really care.
Subs,

I only watch dubs when I already re-watched the anime
I can't handle the lips not syncing with the words so i prefer subs.
depends on the anime, mostly sub thought.
Subbed > Dubbed

Dub just sounds really weird to me.
Sub on 99.9% of what I watch. The 0.1% are the AAA dub titles such as Howls Moving Castle.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?