Cod4 multihack patch 1.7 (undetected)

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Any way to remove the wallhack? I just want to use the aimshot, distance and nothing else. Please and thank you
Quote Originally Posted by SnowPesci View Post
Any way to remove the wallhack? I just want to use the aimshot, distance and nothing else. Please and thank you
Perhaps you can disable it in the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by loloito View Post
controls:Press INSERT KEY to open the menu

Use ARROW KEYS to scroll in the menu

Press the RIGHT ARROW KEY to activate a Mod
The wallhack is fine and stuff, but the menu won't come up. I've pressed both insert keys, tried it multiple times, in fullscreen and in windowed. Nothing.. Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Haxlover View Post
The wallhack is fine and stuff, but the menu won't come up. I've pressed both insert keys, tried it multiple times, in fullscreen and in windowed. Nothing.. Any ideas?
i have win 7 and works fine at my laptop but friend have same one with windows 8 and he have same issue as u... idk
admins delete this, its a trojon horse
Virus total scan?
dude its nice but can u tell me how it works on game ranger
ITS NOT TROJAN GUYS... its just hack... cracked games are showed as trojan too.. but its not.. BTW any idea why insert button not work at windows 8 ? need help..
wallhack works at win8 but menu didnt appear
work in cracked version?
Seems to be the only cod 4 hack that works for me. thanks
works but i cant press "~" and connect to the serwer whot can i do
Thanks, worked fine
I'll test..
gg, works!!!!
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us