GTA 5 online recovery service | patch 1.16 | ps3 only | cheap and fast

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
GTA 5 online recovery service | patch 1.16 | ps3 only | cheap and fast
GTA 5 Online Recovery Service

PS3 ONLY

Patch Status: 1.16
Recovery Status: Open


*I cannot post proof, as the thread won't let me link my youtube video

Deals
 
Packages


$10 Package:
  • Money- $1-ANY Amount
  • RP- Lvl 1 to Any Level

$20 Package:

  • Money- $1-ANY Amount
  • RP- Lvl 1 to Any Level
  • Max Stats
  • Unlock all Upgrade in Los Santos Customs
  • Upgrade All cars to the MAX in your Garage

Individual Packagel:

  • Money: $1-Any Amount: $5
  • RP: Level 1 to Any Level: $8
  • MAX Stats + Unlock all upgrades in LCS: $10


How to purchase?
 
Purchase

Skype Me at: ozzininja with the following Details:

  • PSN Email
  • PSN Password
  • Desired Package



Payment
 
Payment


I accept:
Paypal: A secure link will be provided, once confirmed purchase or
Ebay, Amazon, PSN Giftcards

*Once the payment is made, the mods will be added to your account within 20 minutes.

Disclaimer
 
Disclaimer


MPGH and I, are not responsible for any Bans or resetting of the Mods by Rockstar. And there will be NO REFUNDS. I do my best to keep you undetected as i have more than 5 months of experience in this field.



THANK YOU
Quote Originally Posted by OzziNinja View Post
GTA 5 Online Recovery Service
Ridiculously overpricing. I bought a GTA recovery about a day ago for only $3. That included money, rank, max stats, garage editor, and all weapons.

Anyways, send me the link to your video and I'll post it on here for you if you'd like.
Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post


Ridiculously overpricing. I bought a GTA recovery about a day ago for only $3. That included money, rank, max stats, garage editor, and all weapons.

Anyways, send me the link to your video and I'll post it on here for you if you'd like.
hey man could you point me as to where i could get that recovery service? would be really greatful
Quote Originally Posted by ToonLink View Post
hey man could you point me as to where i could get that recovery service? would be really greatful
Not sure if I can link you to another forum as the service is on the other forum, so I'm sorry.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?