WTBSteam Wallet Codes

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Wallet Codes
Hello, I'm looking to purchase steam wallet codes.
I'm looking for ~$100 worth of codes in total. Don't mind if you sell me in smaller amounts (e.g. selling me a $10)
Will pay around 75% of the original (e.g. $10 code = $7,50) etc.
If you're interested message me or post below with your Skype.

Payment: PayPal
my skype is: smety.latviaa
Add my skype: snoopyxhd

I got 1 code
Quote Originally Posted by PVK II View Post
Add my skype: snoopyxhd

I got 1 code
Can't find your Skype?
What price code?
add me: smety.latviaa
mryohan1998 - my skype
Aug 2014 users, 100% legit.
Bump...
All the Aug2014 users were scammers
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Bump...
All the Aug2014 users were scammers
Post your contact information (Skype) as it is a requirement.

Remember to use an OMM (Official Middle Man) for a safe transaction.

You can add me on Skype through my signature of by adding me manually.

Skype: precisiongaming
skype : iliaia.iliaia
gage.oldham1 add me
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?