ExclamationAuthme brute?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Authme brute?
Help with brute authme, long ago I had one somewhere, but now lost in the old system. It is desirable to give a link, the search did not bring results.
You cannot brute authme.
I don't see why not - Even a simple text spammer that changed each time would technically be brute forcing the Authme.
@Wolfeo actually this would be relatively similar to the "Spam" bots it just uses a / and then you set like a maximum of 15 chars so it wouldn't crash your client
I might work on this tbh. Thanks for the idea @Wolfeo !!!
And plus doesn't Authme have a Limit on password attempts?
Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
And plus doesn't Authme have a Limit on password attempts?
It does. I believe the default is 5 times before you're kicked.
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post


It does. I believe the default is 5 times before you're kicked.
Yea so good luck.......
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us