CS:GO Update

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Update
There was an update released a few minutes ago, as I was required to restart my client for the update to take place. So try to avoid using any hacks until verified by the respective OPs that they are still undetected which I doubt.
and detected just got banned
that is why you delete any hack after you are done using it
derpi
Quote Originally Posted by FinalHavoc1 View Post
Proof or gtfo bro
idiot hahah!!!! there was a update
thanks yo, almost opened csgo w/ hacks

rather wait for confirmation


Quote Originally Posted by FinalHavoc1 View Post
Proof or gtfo bro

http://puu.sh/b2sfm/72bf5cc2ab.jpg
research before you try to talk shit k

will i be ok if i used the hack b4 csgo updated, i was in a comp game and had to update after
Anyone know what the update was for?
Release Notes for 8/21/2014
21 AUG 2014 -

Happy Birthday, CS:GO!


This is all that says on the blog
I accidentally opened turboz hack after update. But thankfully didnt get banned unlike some other people. I used themida, encryption, and USB method. Am i screwed? or am i chillin?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us