WTSLimited Time Hacking Service [GOOD VALUE] [INSTANT] [SUPPORT]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Limited Time Hacking Service [GOOD VALUE] [INSTANT] [SUPPORT]
I will be selling my hacking service until my personal keys run out [NOT THE ONES I SELL]
I can spawn pretty much everything on every mod.
I arrange a meet point in game of which I will have placed the purchased items. [There fore if you get caught you can say you found it]
Any vehicle - $0.80
All weapons enabled on server - $1.00
Base Build - $4.00 or add your design for an extra $2.00
Building supplies - $3.20
Backpacks and equipment of choice - $0.30
I'm straight to the point, so please have your spawn list and money ready when you add me. Thanks
Skype - mryohan1998
Talked to the guy, paid, then he went offline. Am now waiting.
Quote Originally Posted by Hordeslicer View Post
Talked to the guy, paid, then he went offline. Am now waiting.
Same with me.
Quote Originally Posted by Hordeslicer View Post
Talked to the guy, paid, then he went offline. Am now waiting.
Quote Originally Posted by Chromium37 View Post
Same with me.
It seems he scammed you both
Try to get your money back
I'll have him banned
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?