C or C++

PollC or C++
14 votes
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
C or C++
which one is better for a newb like me. Or which when is better in general?
Yeh what BA said. C++ = C + classes. So essentially your learning both. :/
I literally see about 2-4 of these threads a week asking the same question.

Somebody needs a sticky reading:
C++ IS FUCKING BETTER THAN C FOR HACKING.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I literally see about 2-4 of these threads a week asking the same question.

Somebody needs a sticky reading:
C++ IS FUCKING BETTER THAN C FOR HACKING.
Well sure that is the opinion of everyone in the forum but that isn't necessarily true as a whole.
Well the reason I say that C++ is better is because it is, as the name insists, an improved (IMO) version of C, and gives the user more options for what he/she would like to do.
Like why06 said, when you learn C++, you're learning a part of C.
C++ > C
why can you make a sticky about this and close all the polls
Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
why can you make a sticky about this and close all the polls
Yeh sure thing. I am planning to make a sticky listing all the different C languages. I think I will take from BA's post.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us