OutdatedRealm Relay 23.0 [Executable]

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Realm Relay 23.0 [Executable]
Hello Community,

here you can find my own Executable Updated Realm Relay for 23.0






(proof on NEW Orape Client)



Information's:
1. Proceed to extract the folder anywhere.

If you have Nilly's Client
2. Open up your client, go to servers and select Realm Relay - Make sure you add your client to trusted locations.
3. Run the "run.bat" program.
4. Open up your client and- Make sure you have added your client to trusted locations.


If you don't have Nilly's client
5. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc then open the "hosts" file with administrative rights.
6. Add a new line to the file, with the following text: 127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
7. Save the hosts file
8. Open "run.bat"
9. Open up your client - Make sure you add your client to trusted locations.
10. Connect to useast3! (On Orape Client use the Proxy Server)

If you use Orape to Build your own Client, UNCHECK "Spammable Notification's" otherwise the cloack-timer wont work and maybe some other Script's won't work.

Scripts:


Virus Scan's:
1. https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/5...is/1408784842/
2. http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...bd228d5f932c23
RRC 23.0_mpgh.net.zip2.4 MB · 1,467 downloads Clean
//Approved
What is the ip for EuNorth2?

I see that 127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com is for useast3
I thought you said you weren't going to update it anymore. So I had to do it myself. At least now I don't have to rely on someone to update things anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by alexman696 View Post
I thought you said you weren't going to update it anymore. So I had to do it myself. At least now I don't have to rely on someone to update things anymore.
Well i decided to move on i was just pissed on some guys.
Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Ninjin View Post
Well i decided to move on i was just pissed on some guys.
Very happy you got over it, better to think about all the people that appreciate your work! (I am one of them) So thank you for doing this!
why my internet disconects after using it for a while? its just in my pc, not the others in my house :/
The last RR worked fine yet on this one i get the socket error on the newest orape client. Any suggestions? Just in case i've also added it to trusted locations and have had the host line in there for more than a few days.
Can some one explain to me, very detailed what Realm Relay is? Please quote me so I get the message!

scripts:
inc
IncHolder
IncFinder

aren't they all the same? why not just have one
Will this work using Flash player projector? I only get the socket error #2048 when using projector, if I run in Chrome it works fine.
Are there any specific ports I need to open in my router to make it work with projector as well?
CMD window show Waiting for HELLO from client... Then Disconnected Socket... etc... Please help me out... tried to get this to work for a long time now, but with no luck. If anybody has a good solution for me, I would be very happy to hear it

Cheers guys, you make this so much more fun than vanilla he he
Quote Originally Posted by VinciMan View Post
Will this work using Flash player projector? I only get the socket error #2048 when using projector, if I run in Chrome it works fine.
Are there any specific ports I need to open in my router to make it work with projector as well?
CMD window show Waiting for HELLO from client... Then Disconnected Socket... etc... Please help me out... tried to get this to work for a long time now, but with no luck. If anybody has a good solution for me, I would be very happy to hear it

Cheers guys, you make this so much more fun than vanilla he he
Well, you have to read the Information's? If you are using Orape:

5. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc then open the "hosts" file with administrative rights.
6. Add a new line to the file, with the following text: 127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
7. Save the hosts file
8. Open "run.bat"
9. Open up your client - Make sure you add your client to trusted locations.
10. Connect to useast3! (On Orape Client use the Proxy Server)



Quote Originally Posted by Muchacho_Man View Post

scripts:
inc
IncHolder
IncFinder

aren't they all the same? why not just have one
IncHolder
IncFinder

Can be removed. I forgot to remove them after testing some stuff...
Quote Originally Posted by Ninjin View Post
Well, you have to read the Information's? If you are using Orape:

5. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc then open the "hosts" file with administrative rights.
6. Add a new line to the file, with the following text: 127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
7. Save the hosts file
8. Open "run.bat"
9. Open up your client - Make sure you add your client to trusted locations.
10. Connect to useast3! (On Orape Client use the Proxy Server)





IncHolder
IncFinder

Can be removed. I forgot to remove them after testing some stuff...
Do I have to add to trusted locations when using flash projector? If so, how do I do that? Did it when playing in Chrome, but haven't seen such an option in projector. Thats why I figured it might be my router blicking some port or something... Thanks for answering me :-)
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us