WarRock Addresses & Sources Thread

Posts 31–45 of 264 · Page 3 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
MEMWrite((void*)Stamina_Up_1, (PBYTE*)"\xB1\x01\x90", 3);
MEMWrite((void*)Stamina_Up_2, (PBYTE*)"\xB1\x01\x90", 3);

MEMWrite((void*)ADR_QUICKSPAWN1, (PBYTE*)"\xEB", 1);
MEMWrite((void*)ADR_QUICKSPAWN2, (PBYTE*)"\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 6);
got some for nomenu? xD im a bit newbie in D3D
Quote Originally Posted by F l a p J a c K View Post
got some for nomenu? xD im a bit newbie in D3D
it works on nomenu and on D3D O_o
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
it works on nomenu and on D3D O_o
but need bypass right?
Quote Originally Posted by F l a p J a c K View Post
but need bypass right?
Yep, to write ASM you need bypass
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post
SpamBot 0x5217EE
How to define it?
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

How to define it?
#define MUHAHA
How to define it?
lol!?.....
Quote Originally Posted by XTCKazbah View Post
lol!?.....
You can just help, you know?
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


You can just help, you know?
as @Jhem said use

Code:
#define SpamBot 0xADR
then for function

Code:
void SpamBotFunction(char* Text)
{
     DWORD dwSpamAdr = SpamBot;
     __asm
     {
          mov ecx, Text
          call dwSpamAdr
     }
     Sleep(1800);// For AntiMute 1800 milliseconds is good
}
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
How to define it?
"Kazbah think"
#define SpamBot?
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
#define SpamBot 0xADR
I meant every function has it own define thing, for example
#define ADR_Whatever 0x000
I want to know what to replace the ADR with for SpamBot.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

I meant every function has it own define thing, for example
#define ADR_Whatever 0x000
I want to know what to replace the ADR with for SpamBot.

Here you can find everything about defines.
But to update the spambot define do this

#define ADR_SpamBot 0x506CB2 //PH Addy
Just do this, Name, address
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
I meant every function has it own define thing, for example
#define ADR_Whatever 0x000
I want to know what to replace the ADR with for SpamBot.
here you go, #define ASM_SpamBot

@n4n033 may I respectfully request source code of this two addys
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
#define WrCheck_1 0x51F511 #define WrCheck_2 0x5EDABA
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
I meant every function has it own define thing, for example
#define ADR_Whatever 0x000
I want to know what to replace the ADR with for SpamBot.
It doesn't matter as long the address is correct.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post

It doesn't matter as long the address is correct.
@Jhem your absolutely right , it doesn't matter as long as the addy is correct and updated, we can replace and define any name we want.
Posts 31–45 of 264 · Page 3 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?