Thumbs upOutdatedGMOD - Mason's Hack - ESP,AIMBOT,ENTITY ESP,

Posts 151–165 of 185 · Page 11 of 13
is it possible to change the key of the aimbot ?
Yeah, go look in the code and change it.
// Aproved! Really are cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Make it not much detectable lol i get banned 24 hours >:'v
How you cance the key of the Iam bot please?
Long time user of this hack, works pretty shit, server's anti-cheat can detect...
Deleted Construct and Flatgrass, and every other map I download doesn't show up.
Quote Originally Posted by StealthArcher5 View Post
Deleted Construct and Flatgrass, and every other map I download doesn't show up.
Please speak english
load1 and load2 do jack shit
Wtf is this shit, I done everything u said replaced the folders restarted gmod went onto single player do load1 and load2 and it's an unknown command..

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed.. next time tell people u have to type in console "lua_openscript_cl defcon.lua"
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Wtf is this shit, I done everything u said replaced the folders restarted gmod went onto single player do load1 and load2 and it's an unknown command..

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed.. next time tell people u have to type in console "lua_openscript_cl defcon.lua"
We didn't expect "people" to have down syndrome.
Thank you for the release!
Posts 151–165 of 185 · Page 11 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?