HelpServer ip help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Server ip help
hi, I was looking for a way to find the ip of a mc server I am connected to. I can join the hub, then I go to /server prison. At tat point I want /ip so that I can direct connect to it and bypass the /login at the hub. Can someone tell me if there is even a way to do this? Thanks for the help.
Use a net monitor to see everything your computer is connecting to. Also, depending on how the network of servers is set up, you might just get automatically kicked for not logging in properly.
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post
Use a net monitor to see everything your computer is connecting to. Also, depending on how the network of servers is set up, you might just get automatically kicked for not logging in properly.
ok, can you tell me how to do that?

Also, I don't think I would get kicked for no loging in properly as when the hub was down it automatically directed all players directly to that server (there was a rollback as a lot of people use cracked clients and got on donors accounts)

And to make it easier could someone simply connect to play.jailmine.co.uk and go to /server prison with weepcraft to check the ip? weepcraft glitches out on my computer for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by 2468642 View Post
ok, can you tell me how to do that?

Also, I don't think I would get kicked for no loging in properly as when the hub was down it automatically directed all players directly to that server (there was a rollback as a lot of people use cracked clients and got on donors accounts)

And to make it easier could someone simply connect to play.jailmine.co.uk and go to /server prison with weepcraft to check the ip? weepcraft glitches out on my computer for some reason.
https://www.wireshark.org/
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post


linkthatIcan'tpost
oh that's great...a program im gonna need a credit card for...
Quote Originally Posted by 2468642 View Post
oh that's great...a program im gonna need a credit card for...
As MrRootHD said, weepcraft will show you the server IP.
Quote Originally Posted by 2468642 View Post
oh that's great...a program im gonna need a credit card for...
What? Wireshark is free...
Sometimes you cant enter to that server with the ip beacuse you need enter to the Lobby first Some hack clients like "Weepcraft" show the ip at the server you are conect Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand
You can save a lot of time and use Weep Craft and use one option of the Client and copy the ip If you cant add me on Skype: lmrroot and send me the ip/Lobby) Y enter to the server and send you the ip and i dont think you can enter direct to that server beacuse is configurated for all the people go to the lobby so you can login in your account
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us