ArmA III Hack Requests

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ArmA III Hack Requests
This is the official ArmA III hack request thread, all requests for hacks must be made in this thread and not in a separate post. You can include what features the hack has, how it looks, etc.
Need a working No Weight Restriction Script
The one from 313(?) is not working on 3.1.3
Thanks

#Edit

Got it by myself. Thanks anyway
How do i get an arma 3 hack
All I'd like is a simple ESP script with a toggle key for SINGLEPLAYER.

I've been trying to code one/download one for 4+ hours now. No luck. The closest I've gotten is drawing shitty lines to EVERY ANIMAL, CIVVIE, AND ENEMY.

It isn't complicated. I just want a script I can load (I know how to load scripts - I use the debug console) which displays a 3dicon in preferably neon red letters with the name and distance of the enemy. With a toggle key.

I can't believe it's so hard to find a single player hack. Back in the days of Operation Flashpoint, you could use the public hacks on single player missions no problem...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?