Whats up

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Whats up
I'm bored as shit. What are you guys up to?
tired of scamming?
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
tired of scamming?
He's not Busted
Fucked up thanks to last night.
Getting ready for school tomorrow D:
@ work, nothing much bored af.
Still waiting for my cs:go carry..
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Still waiting for my cs:go carry..
Show me some tits then I will.


Quote Originally Posted by diexx View Post
@GBot! im bored seeing fgts like you!
Thats c0oL! I'll let you know when I care

Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post
Getting ready for school tomorrow D:

Don't remind me about school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it in 1 or 2 weeks
@GBot! im bored seeing fgts like you!
Quote Originally Posted by diexx View Post
@GBot! im bored seeing fgts like you!
flame one more time ill file a complaint and get you banned ey
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
I'm bored as shit. What are you guys up to?
Playing BT...
Hearthstone and League of Legends.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Hearthstone and League of Legends.
carry me on league please
League of Legends and CS:GO.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?