WTSSelling CS:GO Case Keys.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling CS:GO Case Keys.
ⓘ

Hello, Currently i want to sell my cs:go case keys, i got ~150in stock, wanting to sell one for 2usd. add me on steam - FragVicious or on skype tomass616. Only payment i accept is paypal. And you must go first.


Mad gfx skills, i know. Ty in advance.
180keys in stock.
I can do 1.70usd
Currently out of stock.
Only allowed to bump once every 24 hours since last post.
Interested, ill vouch if the trade goes well.
Quote Originally Posted by Bisuone View Post
Interested, ill vouch if the trade goes well.
He's currently out of keys. I tried to buy some earlier.
I'm interested in this, but I want to see some vouches from staff members first.
I am going to get some keys today, add me in skype if youre interested Some of you need to re-invite me, I ignored some invites, because i was out of stock.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?