(QUESTION) Using Cheat engine to rig weapon case openings

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
(QUESTION) Using Cheat engine to rig weapon case openings
Hello,

I searched around for a post relating to this and concluded that one did not exist, however in the case that I am wrong I apologise in advance. Please do note that this is my first post and I'm a newcomer to the forums, so go easy on me

I was wondering if it is at all possible to use cheat engine in order to control weapon-case opening's, allowing you to get the skins you want from the case. I figure that it isn't, but I have no idea.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by GankMalane View Post
Hello,

I searched around for a post relating to this and concluded that one did not exist, however in the case that I am wrong I apologise in advance. Please do note that this is my first post and I'm a newcomer to the forums, so go easy on me

I was wondering if it is at all possible to use cheat engine in order to control weapon-case opening's, allowing you to get the skins you want from the case. I figure that it isn't, but I have no idea.

Thanks in advance.
I don't think you know how cheat engine even works..
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


I don't think you know how cheat engine even works..
My knowledge of cheat engine is limited, yes. But I do understand how it works for the most-part.
I've used the tool many times in the past for all sorts of things

Thanks for the reply
This is not possible, case openings are serversided.
I figured this was, the case... Pun intended. Thanks for the reply.
This has been solved..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us