CANA Hack | VIP | Aimbot | Esps

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
CANA Hack | VIP | Aimbot | Esps
I was thinking about making a hack for CANA, with features such as aimbot, esps, force kick etc... Whatever is not patched I could possibly put in this hack. The hack will be FREE and exclusive to MPGH. I won't make the hack if less than 10 people want this, so give me opinions now! Do you want the hack, what features would you like to see?
<inb4lifetaker freaks come

Fly hack, speed hack and character hack would be nice options imo. This section well deserves an exclusive hack to be revived lol.
I will start my own brand, as I will for CANA. CFNA and AVA.
cool cant wait thx man
lifetaker LoL.
Elite Cant kick,anti ban(kill your ip when you start game).
make it dude
All I want is anti-kick and OPK. But I would love whatever you could make.
ya .
OP better deliver.
AIMBOT WITH VISIBLITY FOV ESP NO SPREAD NO RECOIL AND ANTI-KICK
i say telekill aim-bot and wall-hack/chams and the rest of the basics like no spread/ recoil and definitely make it a lot of people would appreciate this. i've been going on a lot and ca has mostly been a bunch rez bypasses which are nice but i want something like an aim-bot again haven't seen a good one like the fenix hacks in a while
Sounds, like a great idea I reckon you should try doing the classics to begin with (E.g. OPK, Tele-Kill, Rapid Fire, Chams, No Spread/Recoil, NPC OPK etc.)
You should make this hack. Aimbot with choice of head/torso/nuts/legs would be nice
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us