Connecting to server. Please wait...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Connecting to server. Please wait...
After I log in game and get to the "Connecting to server. Please wait..." message, it stays there not connecting. It's not my net and I checked the nexon site and they are not patching, so what could be the problem?

Not using any hacks.

Edit: stopped after a few hours.
Task Manager, and end GoogleCrashHandler, it causes the problem for me sometimes. Doesn't ALWAYS work, the other part of the problem is you need to clear up google chrome I think. Atleast that's the reason why it happens to me, you might not even have google chrome XD
Its not your fault, its nexon fucking up. All you can do is wait. Once I waited like 3 minutes and it loaded.
Ok i have found a fix for this u have to go into ur combat arms folder hshield i think find autoup in one of those folders i'll edit this later to tell u exactly where to go
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us