Arma 3 Scroll Menu

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by lilarron2000 View Post
Straight up, #Anime4Life

I was looking at Renders for Rias this other person wanted a Siggy of her, and holy fuck is Rias 'Porn' or something .-.
Don't go off topic and bump a detected menu.
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
detected menu.
It's not detected, It's called 'CHANGING VARIABLES'
Quote Originally Posted by lilarron2000 View Post
It's not detected, It's called 'CHANGING VARIABLES'
so is my simple scroll menu do you see me uploading a new version every other day with new variables or bumping it no...
@lilarron2000 Add me skype please, need to talk with you, 'Mirai.titans'
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
skype please
I have you "Who Even Cares" Is my name .-. changed it. Um I'll see what I can do, Skype on Le Laptop doesn't work and my friend is playing on my PS3 which is hooked up to my 42in and my 42in is hooked up to my computer .-.
doth this work on chernarus life?
@reeda I have no idea, I didn't test it, Just change the variables and go test..
Everytime I join the server, it' automatically kills me. Just dead. Can't respawn.
Quote Originally Posted by FadedSinner View Post
Everytime I join the server, it' automatically kills me. Just dead. Can't respawn.
well that sucks.

Did you rename the script? #Rule 1 of scripting. Rename it.
I want to use it in asylum server what injector i need and is asylum use spyglass or battleye ?
How to change variables ?
I got Notepad ++ but im nes to this
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us