VirtualProtectEx
Hello,
I'm here to ask
Why does most machines support VirtualProtectEx
but mine does not?
Is there anything that I have to install to fix it, or registry edit?
Please reply as soon as possible.
EDIT: I'm also unable to use DBVM even I turned on virtualization on in my BIOS, and my machine supports DBVM also.
I don't know what's the point of it, after I got this comp, it has been breaking.
EDIT2: The program I use was supposed to appear a text "Press any key to continue..." now does not appear.
I'm here to ask
Why does most machines support VirtualProtectEx
but mine does not?
Is there anything that I have to install to fix it, or registry edit?
Please reply as soon as possible.
EDIT: I'm also unable to use DBVM even I turned on virtualization on in my BIOS, and my machine supports DBVM also.
I don't know what's the point of it, after I got this comp, it has been breaking.
EDIT2: The program I use was supposed to appear a text "Press any key to continue..." now does not appear.