HelpEggcrack | Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Eggcrack | Help
Alrighty first thread...

I have been using eggcrack for a little while now and it seems to be working great till yesterday.
I was getting around 40tps (Tries per second) and now I seem to be getting around 1-3 o.O

How Manevolent gets 250 is beyond me but does anybody know any tips for speeding up the tps?
  • I use Proxies scraped from GatherProxy
  • usernames scraped from mcbans and weepcraft
  • 70 download 20 upload.



Just not having a fun time really.
Alright thanks.
IW2Zv6g.png43 KB · 31 downloads
Edit: Don't worry about the Attachment just a pic of Manevolent getting 250tps

Still waiting for any help
I've always had 1-3 tries per second. I wouldn't know what the problem would be? Do you believe in Shrek?
I do believe in Shrek...

Does anybody have any other suggestions?
Not really sure but you can believe it if you want but I don't think Manevolent is really getting that many tries per second. It could be but if you don't load in a proxy list. the tries per second is around 100-200.
Quote Originally Posted by xxflamesx View Post
Not really sure but you can believe it if you want but I don't think Manevolent is really getting that many tries per second. It could be but if you don't load in a proxy list. the tries per second is around 100-200.
The TPS at the time was accurate, but this was before Mojang tightened restrictions on TPS even further. Now we're all suffering. I personally average 40, and have for the last 4 or 5 months. I cannot edit the thread to change this, either.
Quote Originally Posted by Manevolent View Post
The TPS at the time was accurate, but this was before Mojang tightened restrictions on TPS even further. Now we're all suffering. I personally average 40, and have for the last 4 or 5 months. I cannot edit the thread to change this, either.
make a 2.0
1.the time bar is broken
2.when getting to the end of lists the cracker goes unbelievably slow for some reason
3.we cant save the checked proxies
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us