PatchedMultihack
I Have Cheat Engine But It Doesnt Let Me Activate Them
Where do you put the hack
Thanks for the credit on the sway code 
I may try and look into creating a little something for this game in the months before Xmas (ESP) (If I have the time) As I have been in Uni working on coding and programming, also looked into reverse engineering. But I am busy ATM working and stuff.

I may try and look into creating a little something for this game in the months before Xmas (ESP) (If I have the time) As I have been in Uni working on coding and programming, also looked into reverse engineering. But I am busy ATM working and stuff.
I know it says "Activate In-Game" but how do I activate them? they aren't working for me.
All I tested was Infinite Railgun ammo, works perfectly as of right now. Only shoots 1 gun at a time for some reason. If you're having problems run Cheat Engine as Admin, fixed it for me.
i click to activate in cheat engine but nothing happens. it just doesn't work.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksNLMH - Naerons Little Multihack =P 26 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksWhere i can download multihack for Cod4 1.5 patch?? plz tellSA 6 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade I sellin an multihack 7 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] WARCUBE.2 - Multihack - undetectedHI 21 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksCSS-Bunnyhop + DoD multihackFR 1
