Android hacking/Modding tools.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Android hacking/Modding tools.
tools:
SB game hacker
Game Spector (Do not modify this application or share patches)
Game Guardian
Game Killer
Game CIH
DaX Attack
I I did not make make these tools.i am not responsible for what you do with them.
Anyone associated with google is NOT allowed to use game spector
Tools_mpgh.net.rar4.1 MB · 917 downloads 1/54 malicious
Keep getting file is korupt when i try to unrar
i jusy downloaded it and it works,maybe something is wrong with winrar or 7zip. the file is corrupt error is common if you downloaded it from a phone
What do these do?
i already love sbgamehax , but not enough strong for other games... should i download all other cheatengines?
Nice, thanks for the release. My issue now is that I upgraded from my note 3 to the s6e+ and have android 5.1.1..
Searching and searching only to find 5.1.1 + Verizon is a nogo zone for root :P
How do I access the downloads??!

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno how to access these apks
Thanks
Thank you so much
Thank you!!!!

Can I use one of these on "Transformers: Earth Wars"?
Quote Originally Posted by Predador_Design View Post
Thank you!!!!

Can I use one of these on "Transformers: Earth Wars"?
If the game is server based you probably can't. If you can play it without internet you probably can.
Thanks for the release !
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?