[Release] Mini teat Trainer!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Mini teat Trainer!!!!
This is a public test trainer I made. Please give me feedback.
dfdfsdfd.rarattachment deleted · 118 downloads before removal
whos unknown and is this detected?
lol
i think this made me run outta stanima faster lol
thx
stanima works great but insta spawn is whack good work
I'm not sure if it's detected. Why don't you test it and see for yourself? If this is an sucsesfull hack I might add like superjump, swim etc.
nice does anybody have a bypass they could send me pleaase i really need one
small trainer but good start
pretty good job

dam i really need a good uce to start hacking =/
I have a UCE but you ain't gettin it
i will look at them latter, can someone post a picture latter.
Quote Originally Posted by Haxor05 View Post
i will look at them latter, can someone post a picture latter.
It's just a small test trainer with 3 hacks.
-Stamina
-Instant Spawn
-Recoil/Spread
Test it. Find out for yourself.
Detected
Lol, It's detected 1400 ban on my noob woot
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us