/blitzbirthday

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
/blitzbirthday
Happy birthday to me.

I'm 18 now, faglords.
Happy birthday, enjoy!
we need to put your head back on the mpgh logo it is your b-day
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
we need to put your head back on the mpgh logo it is your b-day
^ I support this.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Happy birthday to me.

I'm 18 now, faglords.
Happy birthday, how does it fell to be old enough to vote, die for you country but not able to buy a beer?
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

Happy birthday, how does it fell to be old enough to vote, die for you country but not able to buy a beer?
Not legally, you mean.

I haven't been carded since I grew facial hair.
Happy b-day feggit.
Congrats nerd! better get laid.
happy birthday . blitz
Happy Birthdayyyy
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?