ExclamationNice Star Wars Game!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Nice Star Wars Game!
Heey Guys, i found a really nice Star Wars game! Its really fun to play. I
The Game is Called "STAR WARS REPUBLIC COMMANDO"
never saw any guys who ahcked this game, so lets do^^
Its a first person shooter and its based on the UnrealEngine2 like Unreal Tournament 2004! Anyone able to do an Aimbot or a Wallhack for this game? It would be so funny to play this game with hacks!
Thanks in advance!

Greetz, Risen
Is noone able to do something like that i would even give money for that...^^
hmm havent played that one. is it good?!
Mhm yes it got a really fast and nice gameplay its really fun^^
sweet, have u tried googling for trainers? usually people make some.. depending on the age of the game, if its at least a couple months old im sure someone made a trainer.. Just google, Star Wars Republic Commando Trainer (PC)
I dont need a trainer for Singleplayer ^^
I´m searching more for an Aimbot or something like that for Multiplayer ;D
The game is 4 Year old but i still have nice grahics
Hello? =
I really need an Aimbot x)
no one will give you a aimbot
Is there XBox live for that game?
I've played it but never tried multi.
Ye the game is for xbox too
;D its really nice ;D
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?