SolvedAutoClick program?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
AutoClick program?
Ok, so does anyone know of a program (that I can run outside of minecraft) that I can use to click fast?

The point is that I have a crappy mouse/jitter click so I want a program that I can run so when I hold down my LMB it continually clicks it really fast.
This could also be applied to first person games with single round guns.
I tried Murgee autoclicker but that just keeps my mouse clicking until I click the stop button on it, I want something that jitter clicks for me when i hold down the left mouse button.
So if anyone knows of such a program, tell me

(I know you can do this with a razer mouse with no program, but as I said, crappy mouse and I feel like a razer mouse is a waste of money.)

NoteI know what kill-aura is, that's not what I'm looking for though, I want an autoclick program)
@Ben

What?

I tried to post an image, didn't work :L
What.png63 KB · 35 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Jelli View Post
@Ben

What?

I tried to post an image, didn't work :L
Fixed link: HERE
Not very helpful, but I did find a program called autohotkey which I can program to do it.
The only one I used was Jclicker and it was easy to use, you can easily keybind something to F4.
I think , there's no program for autoclicking
There is such a thing, I don't know if you know about it, But it's not too well known honestly, There are some good ones out there.


The wonderful world of GOOGLE.
>_>
Guys I already download AutoHotKey which works great, I programmed it so when I hold down my LMB it rapidly clicks. I can make it click faster than most clients lol, but minecraft doesn't register clicks that fast.(First person shooters do though... RAPID FIRE SNIPAH RIFLE )
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us