Signature Request

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Signature Request
I pretty much just copied this from the EpK request thread, it should be in teh right format.

Main Text/Name: Negativ3 or SamuraiX27 (either one)
Sub Text/Quote: The Real Slaughter Rule (If it looks good)
Size:Medium
Style: Dark
Theme:
Colour: Black, red, blue, dark green (your opinion)

Image/Render: Bungie.net: File Share or Bungie.net: File Share 2

Other Information: I made the first picture in Halo 3 using theater. If the letters PSG could be thrown in there it would be much appreciated.

thanx hope it isnt too much


I'll thank and rep
hey ill give it a try
here sorry, its a rush job i have a dentist apt,

40409295-Medium.jpgattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by brecken View Post
here sorry, its a rush job i have a dentist apt,

It's a rush job period...all you did was add text?
its alrite for a rushed job lol
If one of those was rendered I would give it a shot, coincidentally, I suck at rendering.
no i changed the lighting for the render and the background and made it look like his sword thinger was lighting up the night sky then i added text
so od you want or i can try with the other pic
may not be from the stocks u wanted but its still in resemblance, use if u want.

here i done samurai cos the other name looked bullsh**t on it so its samurai




Can I Be In Your Respect List ? i want to get known like i feel left out
yea, nice work
they all fail =/, anyway if he likes it, lols OKAI DEN....
if u wanna give it a shot go for it........ that is if ur not scared
bruce, take the wings and make them right, it would a LOT better if you did.

nvm, whoever made the original pic is an idiot.

(the pick is just a guy with effects on the energy sword put on a background, but the background itself should have been modified, because it looks way off due to lazyness)
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us