Steam Games: The Crew Gold Edition, and The Forest
Hey guys, my birthday just came along and I got 2 Steam Gifts to my email. The Crew Gold Edition, and The Forest. I don't like either of these games so I just wana sell 'em for BTC, or Steam Wallet Codes to get another game (will accept PayPal from Middlemen, Staff, or highly trusted members).
The Crew: Gold Edition (Retails for $85) - $40
The Forest (Retails for $15) - $8
SOLD
You can still add me to get first cracks at gift cards for Steam, Gamestop, and other Gift Cards that I'll be selling soon for a portion of the price (60%).
*Anyone short of what I deem 'trusted' will either need to go first, or bring me a Middleman*
Skype: gknova61
Vouches on my Arma 3 Hacking Services thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=844477
The Crew: Gold Edition (Retails for $85) - $40
The Forest (Retails for $15) - $8
SOLD
You can still add me to get first cracks at gift cards for Steam, Gamestop, and other Gift Cards that I'll be selling soon for a portion of the price (60%).
*Anyone short of what I deem 'trusted' will either need to go first, or bring me a Middleman*
Skype: gknova61
Vouches on my Arma 3 Hacking Services thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=844477

