C++ Program

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Program
I was running a C++ program by someone.
It did not work properly, and flashes out when saying "PATCH ERROR: Couldn't patch with code 0x1."
my computer does not support the function "VirtualProtectEx".
And "Press any key to continue..." does not show up either.
The font text should be green but it is white.

I tried running it in Safe Mode, it worked, but I'm unable to run ROBLOX.
Can anyone find me a fix?
That would be highly appreciated.

My computer specs is
Intel i5
x64 Processor
64 bit comp.
I couldn't run DBVM with virtualization on and 64 bit computer.
That doesn't make sense. You think your computer doesn't have VirtualProtectEx() because 1 hack throws up an error message?
I think you are mistaken. Maybe the game's anticheat stops the VirtualProtectEx() function, and that's all the error message is trying to say?

edit:
x64 Processor
64 bit comp.
?? Which OS

Are you doing this in a virtual machine by chance? What about DBVM ?
^^this is the problem. "Windows(R)", all modern versions (xp and later?), have the function VirtualProtectEx()..I'm 99.9% sure..unless you erased the .dll file it's contained in.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...=vs.85%29.aspx : "Kernel32.dll" ..I think you have it. C:\Windows\system32\ by default.
No matter about OS anymore.
I've found my Kernel32.dll.
It is located in WinSxS with a lot of random folders.
Every first name of it was "amd64" which my computer does not use.
I think you did something to your system (OS) by messing with Cheat Engine's "DBVM". I've not heard of it until I googled it a few minutes ago, so if it is the problem, I can't help, sry. kernel32.dll should be in C:\windows\system32, if not, your system is not 'normal'. The problem is DBVM (?)
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?