ExclamationWTSiFlix Generator | Affordable, Stable, Unlimited | THE BEST NETFLIX GEN [AUTOBUY]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
iFlix Generator | Affordable, Stable, Unlimited | THE BEST NETFLIX GEN [AUTOBUY]


Screenshots:



Terms of Agreement:

1.) No sales trashing.
2.) Policies may change at any time without any prior notification.
3.) Charging back results in a immediate termination of your license, aswell as a scam report filled against you.
4.) All sales are final, and won’t be refunded during any circumstances.
5.) No complaining in the thread, PM me if you have anything to say!
6.) Support is only accessable by PM, do NOT ask for support in thread.
7.) I may terminate your license at any period of time without any prior notification and with any chosen reason.
8.) When you buy the product you automatically agrees upon these terms and conditions!
Rule # 7 looks scary to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Rule # 7 looks scary to me.
Well, that is only being done incase you break any rules such as cracking the software and spreading it, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by kerex132 View Post
Well, that is only being done incase you break any rules such as cracking the software and spreading it, etc.
Not sure who you're responding to
Just encrypt your software better?

Anyways as I said Autobuy is not allowed and I recommend you removing it before a moderator takes actions
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Not sure who you're responding to
Just encrypt your software better?

Anyways as I said Autobuy is not allowed and I recommend you removing it before a moderator takes actions
Well I responded to the other guy but neither how it isn't as easy as you may think even if you obfuscate someone will be able to crack it, but neither how and thanks for letting me know I will fix that now, diden't knew it was a rule as I have done it before but I will remove it then.
Quote Originally Posted by kerex132 View Post
Well I responded to the other guy but neither how it isn't as easy as you may think even if you obfuscate someone will be able to crack it, but neither how and thanks for letting me know I will fix that now, diden't knew it was a rule as I have done it before but I will remove it then.
Make it web based? Just protect it properly and it isn't crackable
True but I like to have my programs software based as it is smoother doing transactions, thanks for your input though
MODERATOR NOTICE Autobuy is not allowed!
this is so nice . . thanks for this!

- - - Updated - - -

how can access this one it was interested!
Quote Originally Posted by alkens17 View Post
this is so nice . . thanks for this!

- - - Updated - - -

how can access this one it was interested!
2014..........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by geraldultima View Post
Is seller still online ? Interested
2014......
Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
2014..........

- - - Updated - - -



2014......
Dead man this is sad
Is seller still online ? Interested
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?