HelpI really need a good Spriter, Map Designer etc

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I really need a good Spriter, Map Designer etc
ok i know some of you may think im a ******, lier, bitch,scumbag,scammer i get it ok i havent done what i meant to do but i really would appreciate some help here i will be discussing payment to whoever can help me ad din dungeons and vanity items etc just add me on skype at Rotmg Pserver FTW!!
Ummm.....I'm really good at creating things etc.maps So i can be a map creator
skype: pauliukasrr
I'm not a bad spriter... But what would be in it for me and what kind of stuff would I be spriting? For whatever reason I cannot add you, try to add me at LordXeno9.
sure, add me on skype, tjeerdmeister97.

I'm good at spriting, map making and items/dungeons

Will be waiting on you!
He is a scammer and wont pay anyone.... only an idiot would actually trust this guy because he has tried to scam multiple times with many people I know. Dont trust him. I my self was stupid enough to almost get scammed by this guy. He told me he would give me a solid $20 for candy land behaviors and map. He also told me he would give me $5 for every little thing I did for him. Just to see if I would get paid ... for a day I helped him change his client, add new behaviors and items.. he never paid me in the end. I also did this knowing the day before this he had scammed my friend for a draconis behavior..... which everyone has cause its in alot of sources now.. but whats even more funny was the fact he didnt know how to add it to his server. This post is not to be mean but simply to tell everyone you will get scammed if you think this guy will actually pay you. He will scam you.
Quote Originally Posted by Doctorcherio View Post
He is a scammer and wont pay anyone.... only an idiot would actually trust this guy because he has tried to scam multiple times with many people I know. Dont trust him. I my self was stupid enough to almost get scammed by this guy. He told me he would give me a solid $20 for candy land behaviors and map. He also told me he would give me $5 for every little thing I did for him. Just to see if I would get paid ... for a day I helped him change his client, add new behaviors and items.. he never paid me in the end. I also did this knowing the day before this he had scammed my friend for a draconis behavior..... which everyone has cause its in alot of sources now.. but whats even more funny was the fact he didnt know how to add it to his server. This post is not to be mean but simply to tell everyone you will get scammed if you think this guy will actually pay you. He will scam you.
If he scammed, just report him with your proof.

So long as this was done over MPGH like he was posting about him selling the thing
Honestly I didn't really believe him, though thanks for actual information about it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?