QuestionHelpInstant Regen Client?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Instant Regen Client?
Is there a hacked client with a instant regen that would work on a server such as HiveMc? Yesterday while playing, I had resilience and regen speed was at 3000, only had regen 'kill aura' target Players, AntiKB, NoHurtCam, and Killaura. The seekers killed me in the normal amount of hits, and regen failed every time I tried it. Same for WeepCraft, a client that worked before, now it doesn't. So, any clients that have been tested recently, the names would be appreciated. Or if there was something I was doing wrong with resiliences/WeepCrafts regen a solution would also be nice

Thanks,
Scythen
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Is there a hacked client with a instant regen that would work on a server such as HiveMc? Yesterday while playing, I had resilience and regen speed was at 3000, only had regen 'kill aura' target Players, AntiKB, NoHurtCam, and Killaura. The seekers killed me in the normal amount of hits, and regen failed every time I tried it. Same for WeepCraft, a client that worked before, now it doesn't. So, any clients that have been tested recently, the names would be appreciated. Or if there was something I was doing wrong with resiliences/WeepCrafts regen a solution would also be nice

Thanks,
Scythen
Sorry, but it's not possible with Anticheat or NCP
You most likely spammed the admins saying that you're hacking. You're lucky NCP didn't auto-ban you.
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
Sorry, but it's not possible with Anticheat or NCP
You most likely spammed the admins saying that you're hacking. You're lucky NCP didn't auto-ban you.
Oh, ok, it worked about a week ago with resilience on the hive hide and seek, just something I like to do.. So within a week it just stopped working?
Actually, problem is, regen ONLY works when you're on the ground. So I would recommend adding NoKnockback aswell, I have done this, and with AntiKB it works perfect
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us