Oldy back again!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Oldy back again!
Well, trying to get back into this forum for the third time. Been quite busy with past year or so with the military. Seen that we'll be moving forum boards so I'll donate to help that happen.

What's new?
Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Well, trying to get back into this forum for the third time. Been quite busy with past year or so with the military. Seen that we'll be moving forum boards so I'll donate to help that happen.

What's new?
Check the sections, the new staff and you'll see what's new. Anyway welcome to MPGH. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help with anything feel free to add me on skype (if you want to add me on skype just press the skype button on my signature bellow).
Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Well, trying to get back into this forum for the third time. Been quite busy with past year or so with the military. Seen that we'll be moving forum boards so I'll donate to help that happen.

What's new?
Check the sections, the new staff and you'll see what's new. Anyway welcome to MPGH. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help with anything feel free to add me on skype (if you want to add me on skype just press the skype button on my signature bellow).
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us