Buying a CSGO account With a $50USD Steam CodeMust Be Not Vac banned, And Have Some Good Weapons Msg Your Steam name and we will talk
Originally Posted by DrunkenHobo12 Must Be Not Vac banned, And Have Some Good Weapons Msg Your Steam name and we will talk I have a steam account with CoD: MW3, CS:GO complete edition with $40+ worth of skins. Add me on skype and we can talk. Skype - TheBossofHam
Originally Posted by DrunkenHobo12 Must Be Not Vac banned, And Have Some Good Weapons Msg Your Steam name and we will talk you must add your contact information
Add my Skype, I have an account with $20 on it and $50 worth of breakout keys. 147 wins. EDIT: I thought you wanted a account with $50 on it, still add me I have a few accounts!
Originally Posted by DrunkenHobo12 Must Be Not Vac banned, And Have Some Good Weapons Msg Your Steam name and we will talk Post Contact infromation
i have an steam acc with csgo and skins worth of 30$ + link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=860492 skype: ariellaredo
Sorry Forgot about this can someone close it i sold to the person who first messaged me on this My bad xD
Originally Posted by DrunkenHobo12 Sorry Forgot about this can someone close it i sold to the person who first messaged me on this My bad xD OP requested a close. @Kevin