CoolWTTI am trading a steam account for an xbox one game share on an xbox one account

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I am trading a steam account for an xbox one game share on an xbox one account
Hello guys,

I would like to trade my steam account for an xbox obe game share or an xbox one account.

The account must have some good games to game share

That account has some vac bans but they are still playable xD

Here are some screenshots:








And btw my skype is : Hassan_kahil


I will use OMM or u go first since its only a gameshare xD

Thank you,
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Welp who said you not change the Xbox live E-mail and Password? :I
Lol why would i do that? Its up to you sir if u would like to give me the account or not. We can do it using skype video .call. its all up to you sir
Okay. Add me in skype : derdicked
still looking for people
Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
I am now selling this account so if anyone interested please leave an offer
Bumpppppppppppppp
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?