Thumbs downHelp[Dumped] AVA.exe

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Dumped] AVA.exe
Hi guyss !

I need your help for get a dumped version of AVA

Everytime i try to dump AVA, xigncode reject me . ....

Thank you in advance.
You gotta dump it before XIGNCode loads.
its with PE TOOLS ? THAT WE CAN DUMP AVA. WORKS ALREADY?
hi i tried dump AVA with PE TOOLS and then put the file dumped in OLLYDBG but appeared this message.

UNABLE TO START FILE C:\USERS\MY NAME\DESKTOP\AVA.EXE WHAT I DO NOW?
Quote Originally Posted by danipp View Post
hi i tried dump AVA with PE TOOLS and then put the file dumped in OLLYDBG but appeared this message.

UNABLE TO START FILE C:\USERS\MY NAME\DESKTOP\AVA.EXE WHAT I DO NOW?
I think that showed because you need to put AVA.exe on your Aeriagames/A.V.A Directory ...
Quote Originally Posted by danipp View Post
hi i tried dump AVA with PE TOOLS and then put the file dumped in OLLYDBG but appeared this message.

UNABLE TO START FILE C:\USERS\MY NAME\DESKTOP\AVA.EXE WHAT I DO NOW?
The people giving you "advice" have obviously never dumped AVA. Olly won't be able to run it because of reasons that I'm too lazy to explain, just run it through IDA, which you can get for free here: https://www.hex-rays.com/products/id...freeware.shtml

Note: IDA is a disassembler, not a debugger.
so asqapro i open the dumped file in this program right? IDA
Quote Originally Posted by danipp View Post
so asqapro i open the dumped file in this program right? IDA
Yes. Make sure to run IDA as administrator to get debug privileges and remember that IDA is for analyzing the file, not debugging it.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
Yes. Make sure to run IDA as administrator to get debug privileges and remember that IDA is for analyzing the file, not debugging it.
I need Dump ava at the loading Xigncode ?
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
I need Dump ava at the loading Xigncode ?
Before XIGNCode loads.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
Before XIGNCode loads.
ok thank you i wait the update and go check this
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?