External ESP & Bans

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
External ESP & Bans
Hi,
I am new to this, and I see that there are external hacks (mainly ESP). I want to download this but is there a chance of getting vac banned the moment I download it, or will I only be caught if I use it stupidly? I want to use ESP, but I want to confirm that external ESP will not get detected by Valve, unless I prefire or stuff like that and show the hacks to other people.
Thanks, please don't flame!
//Moved to correct section. Also if it's external you shouldn't get banned. You will get overwatched banned though if you use it stupidly and is obvious to the person spectating.
Thanks for the quick reply.
If I download ..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]
What is there that can be detected about it if it is external?
Btw does anyone know how the steam family sharing works? I can launch CS: Go on my alt account that doesn't have the game (its linked to my main). Would I be able to just make a bunch of alts and link to family sharing if I get VAC banned?
Soo external hacks can't be detected by VAC?
They can be easily detected, but that really relies on the hack abilities and how secure it is. Expert programmers/scripters can make a very secure, and reliable hack, but still, if one feature uses "write to memory" type of exploit/hack, it will be detected probably instantly, but that also depends on the anti-cheat system, but since we're talking about VAC, it's kinda instant if it's write to memory type tool, but most of the hacks aren't, but you know, if a new update comes out and you're using outdated hack, it probably is detected and not safe to use.
If you're using turb0z, there's a reeaaaaaallly slim chance you'll get banned.

Unless you're one of the 5,000 user who downloaded his bhop script, (which got detected VERY swiftly), then you should be fine.

THERE IS ALWAYS THE RISK OF GETTING A VAC BAN AND/OR OVERWATCH BAN WHEN CHEATING. KEEP THIS IN MIND.

Although slim, it can STILL happen.

Don't be a dumbass like me and play on my main w/ 70$ w of skins and lose it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?