My gaming PC.
I'm going to be building a computer with these specs, but before I do, I wanted to see what you guys though of it. Are these parts good or bad? I'm really new to all this computer spec stuff so I have no idea ;w; Feel free to post your opinions on what you think.
The case: Corsair Carbide Series 300R
The power supply: CORSAIR CX600M 600W High Performance Modular Power Supply
The CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
The motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
The memory:Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
The storage: Seagate 600 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk + Western Digital WD Black 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
The graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card
The case: Corsair Carbide Series 300R
The power supply: CORSAIR CX600M 600W High Performance Modular Power Supply
The CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
The motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
The memory:Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
The storage: Seagate 600 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk + Western Digital WD Black 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
The graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card



