TalkingWTS★ Karambit | Slaughter (Field-Tested)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
★ Karambit | Slaughter (Field-Tested)
★ Karambit | Slaughter (Field-Tested)

Rarest Pattern you can get.
Centered Diamond MW Look.

Looking for Cash / Skin offers
Overpay if i'm downgrading.
Cash payments are to be done first by yourself.




Skype Me At: Apple_b0y
What is your skype? I am interested in purchasing this knife with cash. (PayPal or Steam Credit)
Quote Originally Posted by FadedBoi View Post
@Littledopa Added u on skype.
Good attempt to scam, learn more on PayPal first.
How much u looking for it? cuz i dont think ppl can afford 200$ on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Phantox View Post
How much u looking for it? cuz i dont think ppl can afford 200$ on mpgh

Was looking at somewhere over 300$ at least, Hopefully i'll find one interested. Still collecting offers, from people. Thanks for asking
Quote Originally Posted by Littledopa View Post
Was looking at somewhere over 300$ at least, Hopefully i'll find one interested. Still collecting offers, from people. Thanks for asking
If anyone apart from Jov and a few other have over $300 just lying around I'll be amazed, you need to remember that almost everyone on here is within the age group of 12-18 or around that, they don't have a ton of money to throw around.
Quote Originally Posted by Littledopa View Post
Was looking at somewhere over 300$ at least, Hopefully i'll find one interested. Still collecting offers, from people. Thanks for asking
I think your better off using CSGO Lounge or Steam Market only a few MPGH members that can spend that much, I my self only 100$ but good luck finding that person.
Prices expectations are allowed, too many scammers. Quick Selling add me on skype: Apple_b0y
You are better off using CS:GO lounge, because I don't think anyone on this site, has that much money.
I may be getting 700$ very soon. What is lowest price you can go for?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?