AngryCalled a HACKER every time!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Called a HACKER every time!
So in ghost mode and Search and destroy i'm called a hacker all the time then KICKED. Why dont people accept that theres better players out there than them? ( playing scence 2011 )
Because they are Egyptian's, No offence they hack so when they stop hacking they think others are hacking as well so deal with this shit game.
Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post
Because they are Egyptian's, No offence they hack so when they stop hacking they think others and hacking as well so deal with this shit game.
^ This. Turks are annoying aswell.
Because nothing, but little kids play this game, most of the mature people left.
gamers rule
if they suck thier a noob
if they are better then you they hack
if your better then them your a hacker
Solution: Stop being so good
Having Same Freaking problem...
alpha server pubstar
I was 41-11 and got kicked.

I don't mind. I had 5 VIP's and they just lost their bonus'.
Most Americans left to play CS:GO, leaving Egyptians left to play CF
I miss my old days , i used to play GM Alot.
My best stat were 35-1 or something ( i did get kicked at the last round tho )
Well first off, the game is full of cheaters. The majority of the community are 12 year olds, not to mention the majority is foreign.


So if you want to play public matches, you need to have friends join so you don't get kicked.
thx guys i love it
I Have This Problem Too
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us