4294967295 CPU Glitch

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
4294967295 CPU Glitch
While messing around with Cheat Engine to see if I could hack CPU.

See Attachment

Basically I scanned the amount of used CPU I had and placed a block and scanned it until I had only a few left, Then I changed the value of it to 0 and froze it, and then I deleted a block, and bam 4294967295!

Just a random find, maybe It can be used to freeze CPU?

Edit: I just noticed It set me to tier 10, maybe trolling by going into battles with like 2 cubes?
when u have more CPU then u can have server wont let u go in game si this is useless
Quote Originally Posted by NikdoCZ View Post
when u have more CPU then u can have server wont let u go in game si this is useless
Yes that's true but who knows maybe someone finds a use for it
hmmm this actualy gave me idea.. will try something
cpu's are client-side so you can place cubes without any limit, BUT the server will notice.

you could use it with wpe editing the packet incoming while loading the match.
i tryed to get adress of robot ranking (tier) and failed. .the value is changing even to your tier and amount of robot ranking is same
Hacking CPU with just CE and WPE is not possible as the server is running real-time protection.
Try to build the robot after the game starts, then trigger a packet which updates your robot appearance ^^ You can fix your robot during the game BTW ^^
how?^^ some info would be useful
You would be limited to the max CPU, which is 1500 I believe. Still allows you to go to the highest limit. You would only be able to place stuff up to 1500, after that it wont let you join.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?