WTSDead Frontier Account

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Dead Frontier Account
(Copied from my other thread on the wrong section, /forum/showthread.php?t=856038)

Money is tight so I gotta sell my account. Didn't want to have to do this. Love the game but i've been too busy to play for more than an hour every few days anyway.

Lv. 69 Athelete. Gold Member until November 18.
18 mil in the bank + 1070 credits. Worth much more in items. Storage is almost full of scrap items (from last loot run).
Spiker MC still unsold. GC Exterminator Reactive XT, GC Steelcase Reactive and GC UA-GAU.
Good standing in the DF community, as far as I know. I don't post much, just lurk a lot.

Payment will be made only through Paypal please. Open for negotiation involving known and trusted forum middleman.

Please PM me for offers.










Best Regards,
No one wants to make an offer?
Looking for around $450 USD. Offers?
The account is still available if anyone is interested.
Bump. Account is still available. Lowering the asking price to $400.
Can you show proof of ownership please?
How do I upload pictures? The pictures I have are too big of a file apparently.
Quote Originally Posted by xProvidence View Post
How do I upload pictures? The pictures I have are too big of a file apparently.
upload them to imgur.com
Bumping this thread. GM ends very soon.
Account is still up for sale. Bump.
The account is still up for sale. Asking for $400. I can budge a bit but not much.
I'm lowering the price of this account to $375 USD.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?