Login Screen Fail...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Login Screen Fail...
I fear I may have been banned, as I can't find a more logical solution. When I start Combat Arms, everything runs fine, up until the login screen, then I see the mouse button appear in the upper left corner- it moves there, I still have controll- against a black screen. It lasts for about two seconds then crashes. I still get the ending application.


Can anybody help me?
Nexon doesnt IP ban.

You havent been banned, i can tell you that much.

Have you tried uninstalling combat arms? Try that, and can you please give me your OS spec?
Thats what happens when ur running detected hacks
Basically, You a Noob and You don't know the Difference between Detected and Undetected Hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
Basically, You a Noob and You don't know the Difference between Detected and Undetected Hacks.
Hey, fuck you.


I am not running with hacks and I have reinstalled Combat Arms. My engine.exe is up to date and I am Vista Home Premium and my specs are good enough- I've played alot before.
lol Just try reinstalling dont need listen to other posts
yer i think your trying to run detected hacks so try running ca without any hacks .
different hack/bypass my friend.
...What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Meuze View Post
...What do you mean?
He means his CA crashes when he gets to the log in screen.

1. Restart comp., then run CA again.
2. Reinstall CA, restart comp. after done.

My CA had that problem awhile ago and reinstalling fixed it.
Aaa, that only and usually happens when a hack is on, or hacks in the Combat Arms files.

(Removing Textures may* count)
Ahh. Thank you.

...But now nexon is detecting my hacks 25% of the time!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us