Hacks With Cheat Engine

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks With Cheat Engine
Hey all.
I have an not very big experience with Cheat Engine.
I wanna make hacks for AVA.
For example the god mode hack how to make it?
4 bytes value while scanning or 2 or 8 or double float or what?
How to make the super weapons?
Can you tell me something?

I has tried to make box hack.
0 boxes collected, I scanned for 0, collected 1 then scanned for 2, 3, 4 and when collected 5 box and scanned for 5 no results found?
I was using 4bytes. 8bytes was the same. Float also.

Forgot to say:
I have Windows x64 bit and no problem for AVA Cheating. I am bypassing AVA also.
You need to find the address, how?

0) Search Unknown initial value
1) Take damage > filter the values ​​that have been Changed
2) Repeat step 1. (you can run/jump change weapon, move camera, and then filter for Unchanged Value)

Usually health is float
Quote Originally Posted by TheTrigger View Post
You need to find the address, how?

0) Search Unknown initial value
1) Take damage > filter the values ​​that have been Changed
2) Repeat step 1. (you can run/jump change weapon, move camera, and then filter for Unchanged Value)

Usually health is float
This won't work for AVA.. Also, Cheat Engine has limits in nearly every multi-player games.

@OP Making superweapons is not using the old method anymore, you can search for ammo address / weapon address and dissect structure of weapon and you will find superweapon value..
Окаy, I will try your method and I will leave a reply. Thanks.
#EDIT - WORKED!! THANK YOU!!!

Any others?
@Frought, how to find the weapon adress?
And how to dissect the weapon? Memory View?
It is a bit confusing ...
Quote Originally Posted by RESIDENT-EVIL View Post
@Frought, how to find the weapon adress?
And how to dissect the weapon? Memory View?
It is a bit confusing ...
Well, your weapon has many variables.. Rather than making g_variables there is something called making struct. Your weapon is a struct and it has many variables including ammo, recoil, spread and etc.. By this way, CE is finding values that is in this struct .. To open dissect structures, its from CE tools in memory view window. Finding weapon ammo is just like normal method..
Allright. In the memory view how I can see which address is the Gun Structure?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us