No Weapon Spread

Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by dinesh123 View Post
Manually inject in lobby or in the character section or in the game(Lost temple,panic space eg
Inject after you log in with BlackShot launcher.
Hi COD3RIN Thanks for the hack.

One question: I see you alot of times posting codes like this:
Code:
BYTE NoRecoil[] = { 0x6A, 0x29 };
And I'm a C++ Programmer and I really don't know what thoes it means.

Could you please explain it and how to use it to make the DLL or even a standalone Hack.

Thanks for advance.
Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
Hi COD3RIN Thanks for the hack.

One question: I see you alot of times posting codes like this:
Code:
BYTE NoRecoil[] = { 0x6A, 0x29 };
And I'm a C++ Programmer and I really don't know what thoes it means.

Could you please explain it and how to use it to make the DLL or even a standalone Hack.

Thanks for advance.
here





Code:
HANDLE Blackshot = GetCurrentProcess();

Code:
BYTE NoRecoil[] = { 0x6A, 0x29 };
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

here





Code:
HANDLE Blackshot = GetCurrentProcess();

Code:
BYTE NoRecoil[] = { 0x6A, 0x29 };
I already know how to get the process handle and how to read or write to memory. But I don't know what to do with the NoRecoil Array. Should we write it to some address? If yes what's the address or how to find it?
Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
I already know how to get the process handle and how to read or write to memory. But I don't know what to do with the NoRecoil Array. Should we write it to some address? If yes what's the address or how to find it?
here made my friend coper

Thanks very musch ! , now i need injector!!! send to me , i lazy to find , help ya
Still not working for me, i guess i need a program to read the dll,what is the program name?
coderin
how to use weapon hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by aqil64 View Post
coderin
how to use weapon hack ?
inject it and done
Coderin how to use weapon hack ? How to use PC hunter ?
Quote Originally Posted by aqil64 View Post
Coderin how to use weapon hack ? How to use PC hunter ?
go to source code in top and search it
dc occurs after some time can say me why??
i'm go to test if it really works.
hey .. can you guys tell me how to weapon hack?
use which version cheat engine
Quote Originally Posted by srikdu View Post
hey .. can you guys tell me how to weapon hack?
use which version cheat engine
All tutorial is in source code in top of this main forum
Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?