cannot trust the white man

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
U fgt .
Whyyy do you guys play this game?! It's sooo shit
Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post
Whyyy do you guys play this game?! It's sooo shit
U WOT M8? @arunforce
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

U WOT M8? @arunforce
OH DAM .
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

U WOT M8? @arunforce
Are you trying to summon the shitlord that made this game? Im so scared. Cum at me bruh
Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post


Are you trying to summon the shitlord that made this game? Im so scared. Cum at me bruh
lol. Have you actually played the game when people were active?
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

lol. Have you actually played the game when people were active?
I don't play games like that
Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post


I don't play games like that
You talk shit about a game that you haven't played.. how biased.
Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post


I don't play games like that
Nub got banned @Elocrypt.

Good morning
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Nub got banned @Invis.

Good morning
haha, serves him right for talking shit about BattleTale
THANKS 4 ADVICE, I WONT PLAY THIS GAME
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?