Hey any of yall know any cool software you can get of the internet or any cool sites thks
Well first of all what "cool software" are you looking for and secondly what "cool sites" are you looking for?
Originally Posted by Bull3t
Well first of all what "cool software" are you looking for and secondly what "cool sites" are you looking for?
GAming softwar, internetsoftwar, [b]ANY!!!!![b/] any websites *cries* thats all i ask 4
you ever heard of google?....?...?
Yeah Google is an interesting site I recomend that as a "cool site"
Originally Posted by Bull3t
Yeah Google is an interesting site I recomend that as a "cool site"
OH cool GOGGLE NEVER HEARD OF IT WHAT IS IT ANYWAYS HEY I check it out a while a go man i could seacrh for anythin it took 000000.3453 secs wow thats Fassttttt
GOD DAM IT EVERYONE IN THE WORD NOW ABOUT GOOGLE GODDAMIT ok tell me some gaming site n u know what 4 getr it
Originally Posted by the_legend
OH cool GOGGLE NEVER HEARD OF IT WHAT IS IT ANYWAYS HEY I check it out a while a go man i could seacrh for anythin it took 000000.3453 secs wow thats Fassttttt
GOD DAM IT EVERYONE IN THE WORD NOW ABOUT GOOGLE GODDAMIT ok tell me some gaming site n u know what 4 getr it
Sadly, I don't feel like helping you. Maybe if you wasen't such a sarcastic cunt i might have. Show some aprecition to bullet for trying to help you! If not please go elsewere.
Originally Posted by Dmx
Sadly, I don't feel like helping you. Maybe if you wasen't such a sarcastic cunt i might have. Show some aprecition to bullet for trying to help you! If not please go elsewere.